Okay, Here Is What Twitter Has To Do For It To Be As Bad As China
Recently, an episode of the hit TV show South Park was banned in China for making fun of the communist country. Obviously, this is a clear example of free speech being violating and every human being should be against it.
However, it seems like Paul Joseph Watson could not just stick to this when he gave this galaxy brain take:
If you spent the last year arguing for Big Tech to censor people you don’t like, you have no right to criticize China for censoring South Park or the NBA.
You’re literally as bad as them.
So here are ten things Big Tech needs to do before I’ll agree with him about Big Tech being the same as China:
- Kill 100 million people through famine, thought policing, and killing of political opponents.
- Try to engage in imperialism through invading and claiming sovereignty over every neighboring countries. This also includes invading these countries that are trying to live peacefully as far away from them as possible.
- Back authoritarian nations like Iran as they fund proxy wars killing millions of people needlessly.
- Place members of various ethnic and religious minorities into concentration camps, spy on them regularly, and torturing them for no other reason than because they are slightly different.
- Censor information about a Nobel Peace Prize winner because he regularly criticized the authoritarian, communist, and all around evil government he lives under.
- Help create the United States housing crisis which later led to the economic crash of 2008 and the Great Recession, which was the worst economy since the Great Depression.
- Arrests people in secret, puts them in detention indefinitely, and bans people searching for them in any way. Basically unpersoning them, 1984 style.
- Bans Winnie The Pooh, which should, in of itself, be considered a crime against humanity.
- Goes out of its way to destroy free countries that are capitalist in nature in order to keep the rest of the world from learning just how not only evil, but also unnecessary, they are.
- Rigs elections so only yes-men are running the government because otherwise there system would be gone within a month.