Former Vice President Joe Biden has officially thrown his hat into the 2020 ring. I know it sounds weird considering he has been campaigning for fiveever (one more than four), but he has only announced today.
This is especially annoying because I’ve mostly written my opinions on Biden. This includes talking about the claims involving him being a sexual harasser and talking about how he’s just running as another Obama. So why not just talk about his voting record over his time in the Senate and as Vice President. Here’s a list of all his positions that you should know before voting for him:
- In 1974, Senator Biden was one of the biggest opponents to the desegregation of buses.
- During his 1988 presidential campaign, he was caught plagiarizing British Labor MP, Neil Kinnock.
- He supported both wars done by George W. Bush — the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan.
- He supports the death plenty, even though it kills an innocent person at least 4% of the time.
- He has flip-flopped on gun rights, voting against a bill that would ban selling guns through the mail and then went on the vote for the Brady Bill and wrote the Federal Assault Weapons Ban.
- Biden supported the secure fencing act, which was more or less the wall of its day.
- Biden supported the invasion of Libya done by NATO which helped give the country over to ISIS.
- He is a self-described Zionist.